- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
Tag Archives: portraits
Creative Comfort… In order to further support staff wellbeing at UCLH during this extremely difficult time, the Arts & Heritage team have brought together artists working at UCLH to offer creative ways to de-stress. Creative Comfort is an online resource … Continue reading
It seems like a long while ago now since the busy, bustling private view of The Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Painting Prize at Piano Nobile Gallery in Kings Place, Kings Cross. The exhibition opened on May 23rd and there’s now … Continue reading
Earlier this month the BBC News website published a short piece on the Portrait Artist in Residence project for Haematology Cancer Care Charity at UCLH. The BBC had visited the Cancer Centre a few weeks before to film for a … Continue reading
I thought I’d give a quick update to my rather overdue blog, quite a lot has happened since my last post and although I’ve been posting new work on Facebook and Twitter, my WordPress has been slightly neglected. For those … Continue reading
It’s been a very long time since my last post here on WordPress, about six months and during that time I’ve been continuing to work on the project for LALU at University College Hospital as well as having people pose … Continue reading