- ‘Outwitting Cancer’ Exhibition at the Francis Crick Institute, closes Dec 3rd!
- UCLH Staff Drawings Update and Exhibition News!
- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
Tag Archives: nude
My week is a Venn diagram. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are spent working for Haematology Cancer Care, the charity at UCLH which supports the haematology unit’s patients and staff. On Thursdays I return to my creative work and draw as … Continue reading
I thought I’d give a quick update to my rather overdue blog, quite a lot has happened since my last post and although I’ve been posting new work on Facebook and Twitter, my WordPress has been slightly neglected. For those … Continue reading
It’s becoming customary for me to start each blog post with “it’s been a while since I posted” and this time is no exception! So here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to with pencil and paintbrush … Continue reading
It’s been several weeks since my last post during which time I’ve been lucky to have had quite a lot of people come to pose, it’s always great to have someone who is patient and interested enough to come and … Continue reading