- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
Tag Archives: female nude
My week is a Venn diagram. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are spent working for Haematology Cancer Care, the charity at UCLH which supports the haematology unit’s patients and staff. On Thursdays I return to my creative work and draw as … Continue reading
It’s becoming customary for me to start each blog post with “it’s been a while since I posted” and this time is no exception! So here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to with pencil and paintbrush … Continue reading
It’s been a very long time since my last post here on WordPress, about six months and during that time I’ve been continuing to work on the project for LALU at University College Hospital as well as having people pose … Continue reading
I’ve been drawing a lot recently, life drawings, portrait drawings, drawings using Skype, even drawing for a tv programme. Here are some of the recent portraits: For the tv show I mentioned I was one of several artists … Continue reading
I had the final sitting with the model for my latest painting recently and now that the painting is finished I want to say something about the genre of the nude and also about the working process I find myself … Continue reading
It’s been several weeks since my last post during which time I’ve been lucky to have had quite a lot of people come to pose, it’s always great to have someone who is patient and interested enough to come and … Continue reading