- UCLH Staff Drawings Update and Exhibition News!
- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
Tag Archives: exhibition
I’m delighted to say that my recent self portrait is one of the paintings in the Biennial Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Exhibition 2019 at Piano Nobile Gallery, Kings Place. The exhibition opens tomorrow (Friday 24th May) and runs until the … Continue reading
I’m very pleased to be exhibiting five pieces of my work at the Summer Salon exhibition opening this week at the Candid Arts Trust in Angel Islington. The exhibition is open from Friday 1st to Sunday 10th July, 12-6pm and … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that I have several works in an upcoming group exhibition at St.Pancras Hospital’s conference gallery space. “The Reflecting Eye” is a group show and I’m going to be showing some recent paintings and drawings that fit … Continue reading
It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of painting sessions with my current sitters, a podcast interview and an exhibition for a film! I was intrigued when Cherish Mutumbara and Magnetic Hill Films asked if they could use my … Continue reading
It’s been a long time in the making (see earlier post) but my latest laminate piece is now finished! “La Belle Noiseuse, (I do not love you…)” is based on several paintings and drawings dating from 2007/8 and the poem … Continue reading