- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
Category Archives: Still Life
I thought I’d give a quick update to my rather overdue blog, quite a lot has happened since my last post and although I’ve been posting new work on Facebook and Twitter, my WordPress has been slightly neglected. For those … Continue reading
It’s becoming customary for me to start each blog post with “it’s been a while since I posted” and this time is no exception! So here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to with pencil and paintbrush … Continue reading
I’m very pleased to be exhibiting five pieces of my work at the Summer Salon exhibition opening this week at the Candid Arts Trust in Angel Islington. The exhibition is open from Friday 1st to Sunday 10th July, 12-6pm and … Continue reading
It’s been a very long time since my last post here on WordPress, about six months and during that time I’ve been continuing to work on the project for LALU at University College Hospital as well as having people pose … Continue reading
It’s been a while since my last post and with Christmas almost here I thought I’d update my blog with recent work and take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Xmas, Bon Noel, Buon Natale, Happy Holidays etc and … Continue reading
I normally publish a new page on my blog when I complete a painting but a combination of being very busy and having several paintings in progress led me to wait for a little longer and publish three new paintings … Continue reading
The Reflecting Eye exhibition finished with a lively closing night party on the 23rd Jan, thanks to everyone who joined us and to all the musicians who gave us some great live performances to see the exhibition off with a … Continue reading
It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of painting sessions with my current sitters, a podcast interview and an exhibition for a film! I was intrigued when Cherish Mutumbara and Magnetic Hill Films asked if they could use my … Continue reading
It’s been several weeks since my last post during which time I’ve been lucky to have had quite a lot of people come to pose, it’s always great to have someone who is patient and interested enough to come and … Continue reading
My latest still life “Glass Half Full” is finished and should be followed soon by my other works in progress as I start to get ready for another change of home in a few weeks. This is hopefully my last … Continue reading