- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
- “Stay Blessed!” Still Life, working in series and Fish meets Cat
Category Archives: Laminates
I normally publish a new page on my blog when I complete a painting but a combination of being very busy and having several paintings in progress led me to wait for a little longer and publish three new paintings … Continue reading
The Reflecting Eye exhibition is now open, nestled between St.Pancras, Mornington Crescent and Camden Town in St.Pancras Hospital’s Conference Centre. It’s a group show with Tim Bradford, Annie Hall, Harry Limes, Georgia Mathews, Charlie Pi and myself. All the artists … Continue reading
It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of painting sessions with my current sitters, a podcast interview and an exhibition for a film! I was intrigued when Cherish Mutumbara and Magnetic Hill Films asked if they could use my … Continue reading
It’s been a long time in the making (see earlier post) but my latest laminate piece is now finished! “La Belle Noiseuse, (I do not love you…)” is based on several paintings and drawings dating from 2007/8 and the poem … Continue reading
I’ve finally managed to take some photo’s of my new laminate artwork that I’ve been planning and working on for a long, long time. The original images date from 2007/8 and I’ve had the composition worked out for quite a … Continue reading
My latest still life “Glass Half Full” is finished and should be followed soon by my other works in progress as I start to get ready for another change of home in a few weeks. This is hopefully my last … Continue reading