- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
Category Archives: Exhibitions
It seems like a long while ago now since the busy, bustling private view of The Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Painting Prize at Piano Nobile Gallery in Kings Place, Kings Cross. The exhibition opened on May 23rd and there’s now … Continue reading
I’m delighted to say that my recent self portrait is one of the paintings in the Biennial Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Exhibition 2019 at Piano Nobile Gallery, Kings Place. The exhibition opens tomorrow (Friday 24th May) and runs until the … Continue reading
I’m very pleased to be exhibiting five pieces of my work at the Summer Salon exhibition opening this week at the Candid Arts Trust in Angel Islington. The exhibition is open from Friday 1st to Sunday 10th July, 12-6pm and … Continue reading
It’s been a very long time since my last post here on WordPress, about six months and during that time I’ve been continuing to work on the project for LALU at University College Hospital as well as having people pose … Continue reading
The Reflecting Eye exhibition finished with a lively closing night party on the 23rd Jan, thanks to everyone who joined us and to all the musicians who gave us some great live performances to see the exhibition off with a … Continue reading
The Reflecting Eye exhibition is now open, nestled between St.Pancras, Mornington Crescent and Camden Town in St.Pancras Hospital’s Conference Centre. It’s a group show with Tim Bradford, Annie Hall, Harry Limes, Georgia Mathews, Charlie Pi and myself. All the artists … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that I have several works in an upcoming group exhibition at St.Pancras Hospital’s conference gallery space. “The Reflecting Eye” is a group show and I’m going to be showing some recent paintings and drawings that fit … Continue reading
I’ve been drawing a lot recently, life drawings, portrait drawings, drawings using Skype, even drawing for a tv programme. Here are some of the recent portraits: For the tv show I mentioned I was one of several artists … Continue reading
It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of painting sessions with my current sitters, a podcast interview and an exhibition for a film! I was intrigued when Cherish Mutumbara and Magnetic Hill Films asked if they could use my … Continue reading