- UCLH Staff Drawings Update and Exhibition News!
- UCLH Staff Portraits by Video Call!
- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
Category Archives: Portrait drawings
The Reflecting Eye exhibition finished with a lively closing night party on the 23rd Jan, thanks to everyone who joined us and to all the musicians who gave us some great live performances to see the exhibition off with a … Continue reading
The Reflecting Eye exhibition is now open, nestled between St.Pancras, Mornington Crescent and Camden Town in St.Pancras Hospital’s Conference Centre. It’s a group show with Tim Bradford, Annie Hall, Harry Limes, Georgia Mathews, Charlie Pi and myself. All the artists … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that I have several works in an upcoming group exhibition at St.Pancras Hospital’s conference gallery space. “The Reflecting Eye” is a group show and I’m going to be showing some recent paintings and drawings that fit … Continue reading
Since August I’ve been visiting the Oncology Daycare Centre at University College Hospital to work on a new drawing project. Organised by the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Unit charity (LALU), I’ve been at the centre on a weekly basis to make … Continue reading
I’ve been drawing a lot recently, life drawings, portrait drawings, drawings using Skype, even drawing for a tv programme. Here are some of the recent portraits: For the tv show I mentioned I was one of several artists … Continue reading
Aoife’s portrait is finished and I’d like to say a big thank you to her for all the hours spent posing! Started in early Jan and finished in mid April, thank you very much to Aoife! Here’s the picture: Also … Continue reading
When I leave it for a long period between posts on my blog I often find that it’s hard to summarise everything that’s occurred in the meantime and although I haven’t had a great deal to shout about, the second … Continue reading
A long, long time ago (in a blog post far, far down this page) I made a post for my friend Marion, who’d posed so many times, that she decided that she deserved her own page on my blog! I’m … Continue reading
It’s been several weeks since my last post during which time I’ve been lucky to have had quite a lot of people come to pose, it’s always great to have someone who is patient and interested enough to come and … Continue reading