- Last Chance to See and New Work on Show.
- Ruth Borchard Self Portrait Prize Exhibition 2019
- The Naked Truth and Back to the Drawing Board
- Recent Drawings and News! (Of the BBC Variety).
- A Quick Update and Major Life Changes
- A Short Film by Katie Taylor and my Goldfish on YouTube!
- An Overdue Blog Post with lots of Pictures!
- Summer Salon exhibition at Candid Arts
- Drawing news, Painting news and Newsnight news!
- A Post Before Christmas, New Work and News
- Watercolours and Working from Life.
- Portrait Artist in Residence, One Year On.
- Painting, painting, painting!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Closed, ULU Still Life and 2014’s First Drawings!
- “The Reflecting Eye” Exhibition Open!
- The Reflecting Eye
- University College Hospital Portrait Project
- My Friend Idunn
- Drawing, drawing, drawing!
- Aoife’s Portrait Finished plus Self Portrait, Recent Drawings and Cannes News!
- “An Equinox of Love” Film Shoot and Exhibition
- Bold, Brave and Beautiful, plus Working from Life.
- Goodbye in 2012 and recent drawings.
- My Friend Nina
- “Stay Blessed!” Still Life, working in series and Fish meets Cat
Category Archives: Digital works
It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of painting sessions with my current sitters, a podcast interview and an exhibition for a film! I was intrigued when Cherish Mutumbara and Magnetic Hill Films asked if they could use my … Continue reading
The latest round of the Saatchi Gallery’s “Showdown” competition started today. This time I’ve entered one of the pieces of work that are installed in the University of London Union (ULU) building on Malet Street WC1. The work is based … Continue reading
I’ve always been interested in manipulating images, fracturing them and combining multiple images has a very interesting visual effect akin to collage techniques that I used to use at college. New media allows for this in new ways and since the mid … Continue reading